What Am I Supposed to Do?
Monday, September 18, 2006
Have you ever felt absolutley lost in the world, as if you could disappear and no one would notice? That's close to what I am feeling.
Right now I am living with my brother Nathanael in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania. I am sleeping on a couch, living off peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and Ramen noodles. Every day I go somewhere new where I don't know anyone and all my surroundings are unfamiliar. I just spent almost a month traveling across America and the Atlantic, returning after two weeks in Ireland. When I arrived back in the states, it was like I had never left.
I fly back to Washington this Friday where I will begin the search for employment and meaning in life (Only half tongue-in-cheek). I've got many more questions about life now than when I left, but I guess that's what life is about. Please pray that an opportunity would rise to meet me as I step onto various paths and try assorted doors.
Posted by Benjamin Washam 4:40 PM
Labels: General Reflections
1 Comment:
-
- Anonymous said...
8:42 AMtravelsafe today!!!
