What Do The Backstreet Boys, ACDC, And Benjamin Have In Common?

What we have in common is one glorious night at Wheaton College during the Senior Banquet. Me and 8 other guys from the French House fullfulled our life dream of playing a live rock show in front of all our friends. I feel it is absolutly necessary to post this video for posterity's sake, for your enjoyment, and so that other people can back me up when I'm 60 and tell my grandkids that yes, I too was once cool.

Posted by Benjamin Washam 9:23 PM  

3 Comments:

  1. claire said...
    my word.
    i never knew you had it in you :)
    ldamoff said...
    Wow Benjamin, my face is rocked!

    Sorry i didn't get to see more of you whilst you were here.

    love,
    luke
    bobbydale said...
    Glad to see I am not the only one with a sordid history.

Post a Comment