The 'Hood Comes To The Beach
Wednesday, July 06, 2005

The photo you see is of myself, German (pronounced "Hair-mawn"), Francisco, and Soto at Big Sur, CA. We hit the beach on Saturday after a week of camping with Communidad San Dimas (CSD). These three guys live in Casa San Dimas, a Christian transitional house run by CSD to support young men coming out of Juvenile hall. I had a terrific time at Big Sur. I was able to carry on quite well in Spanish and begin to make some deeper friendships with the guys in this group, who I plan to spend a lot more time getting to know. (see next post)
Posted by Benjamin Washam 1:07 AM
Labels: San Francisco
1 Comment:
-
- Anonymous said...
10:07 AMyou look like you are working yourself to death ben lol, hope everything is going well
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
