Ghormley Meadow Ho!
Monday, April 03, 2006
I have decided to follow my heart back to my family and the Cascade Mountains of Washington State this summer. I will be working on summer staff at Ghormley Meadow Christian Camp June 11-August 10th or so doing maintenence (aka, no more academic heady stuff). Give me an axe, a wrench, a lawn mower, and a screwdriver, and I'll be happy. My dad is the new executive director and my whole family is moving up to live at the camp in May, so I will get to spend quality time with them.
You are ALL invited to come visit me and I promise to put you up and show you the splendor that is all around the camp, including this fantastic view of Mount Ranier, only 17 miles away!
Posted by Benjamin Washam 1:10 AM
Labels: Yakima Washington
1 Comment:
-
- Mark said...
7:06 PMIt's nice to see this blog back from the dead. It's already more beautiful than mine's ever been, just based on that picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
