Me, Coming To A Town Near You!
Friday, August 18, 2006
Before the responsibilities of life come crashing in, (i.e., college loan payments) I have a couple more months of freedom. I've decided to take off on a four week, 5000 mile journey on road, rail, air and foot to see old friends and places, and to meet new ones. From August 25th to September 22 I will be MIA, available only by appointment, crazy random running into, and by cell phone. (e-mail me for the number)
I will be traveling solo in principle, but we all know how that goes. I go with open eyes to see what God is doing around the world, and to step into the good works God has prepared in advance for me to do, no matter how small. I take with me an open mind without ambition or design to learn what direction I will move in next after the trip. And I hope to see you.
If you are anywhere near any of the locations listed below at the times listed and would like to hang out, please e-mail me or just post a comment to this blog post and it will be immediatly e-mailed to me.
Itinerary
Friday, August 25, 9pm - Depart Amtrak Station, Pasco, WA
Sunday, August 27, 4pm - Arrive Union Station, Chicago, IL, depart for Wheaton, IL
Staying at Wheaton College
Tuesday, August 29, 8pm - Depart Wheaton, IL for Union Station Chicago
Wednesday, August 30, 3:30pm - Arrive Penn Station, New York, NY
Staying Overnight in an Airport in New York. (any suggestions?)
Thursday, August 31, 1:30pm - Depart LaGuardia Airport, NY
Friday, September 1, 9am - Arrive Dublin, Ireland
Staying with Mike Kingsley in Dublin
Friday, September 15, 11am - Depart Dublin, Ireland
Friday, September 15, 4pm - Arrive LaGuardia Airport, NY, depart for Bethlehem, PA
Staying with my brother Nathanael in Bethlehem
Friday, September 22, 11am - Depart Philadelphia Airport, PA, arrive Seattle, WA 4pm.
Who knows what's next?
Posted by Benjamin Washam 12:55 AM
Labels: Yakima Washington

Pluck