Welcome Yakima Alliance Church People!

I am so grateful to Pastor Jim for making the phone interview and slide show happen this morning in church! Thank you for taking the time to check out this blog. A couple quick pointers:

- To get a better general idea of what I will be doing, scroll down two posts to see my first newsletter (It is also posted up on the missions board in the church).

- To learn more about InnerCHANGE, please visit their sweet new site, linked on the sidebar. -->

- To avoid having to keep checking back all the time to see if there are new posts, sign up for blogarithm to send you a quick e-mail whenever I update the blog with a new story. Just enter your e-mail in the box to the right. -->

- If you would like to support me financially, there is a link to an easy, secure, donation page on the sidebar too. -->

- To find out about my crazy times in San Francisco last summer with InnerCHANGE, scroll to the bottom of this blog and read your way up!

- I will be posting weekly prayer requests as well as more stories and photos. Thanks again for surfing by, and please come again!

Posted by Benjamin Washam 1:46 PM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment