Safe Arrival

I made it back to Yakima, WA and am enjoying lots of fresh snow and mountain views. I picked up the piano music to the "Charlie Brown Christmas Special" on my way up from town, so that's keeping me occupied with lots of exciting Eb9#11 and D7#9/F# chords.

It's crazy seeing the whole family together again - 8 Washams and one little one on the way. (My sister is due January 14th.) This morning we had apricot scones and the traditional Orange Julius for breakfast. Right now Nathanael and Jacob are locked in their annual Stratego board game duel, while Heidi and Mom are working on more Christmas cookies. I've been working on "quality assurance" for the kitchen.

Posted by Benjamin Washam 1:25 PM  

2 Comments:

  1. Unknown said...
    Congrats on being back in Beautiful Washington. I am actually home for the next few months. I will drop you an email and let you know what is going on. God bless,
    Nathaniel Eells
    Jimena said...
    I wish you guys a very merry Christmas. May the Lord bless your family time together... sounds like fun. Blessings...

Post a Comment