Hail, Alma Mater, let me tell you what the Lord has done
Friday, November 03, 2006
Alma Mater - Nourishing Mother. It was hard for me to understand the meaning of this cryptic Latin phrase until I actually had one, and then the description of "nourishing mother" only scratches the surface on how formative those four years really are.
I have been given a special gift - an invitation by my own Alma Mater, Wheaton College, to come and visit with students and share about InnerCHANGE the order. I'll be on campus Saturday through Wednesday participating at World Christian Fellowship on Sunday night, and meeting one-on-one with students throughout the week. I am excited to hear the stories of what God is doing in students right now, and to be able to encourage them and pray for them.
Please pray that God would be speaking to students and using me to confirm where God has been leading them. I need wisdom and discernment as I talk and pray with people. Also, ask with me that God would raise up workers for his harvest fields, as Jesus described it; even that people would be inspired by this one visit to pursue InnerCHANGE or a similar vocation. I know God does this, because He did it for me a year and a half ago! InnerCHANGE shared at World Christian Fellowship on campus and it changed the course of my life.
It can happen.
Posted by Benjamin Washam 11:48 PM
Labels: Wheaton

you have the right heart for it i think.
still praying for you.
peace brother,
claire