Ice and Light
Monday, March 05, 2007

Is the above picture
A: a moutain range
B: the trough of a huge sea swell
C: a waterfall frozen in time
If you guesed "c," you were correct. Saturday I visited Minnehaha falls, a 60ft. frozen waterfall located only a few miles south of my house that I didn't even know existed! Here are some shots I captured.







Posted by Benjamin Washam 4:09 PM
Labels: Minneapolis, Photos
7 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hope you have been having a good time with the IC folks in town. I got your message, and will try to call you this week.
That was my brain being blown out onto the wall behind me by those pictures! So sweet! Those blues are incredible! I'm so glad you got to experience that!
Aloha from Hawaii,
Scott
this are absolutely gorgeous.
light is truly amazing, isn't it?
i am glad you are seeing the beauty in that cold, cold winter of yours!
love you. heidi