Arroz Con Pollo and Tabouleh










Every Monday morning the InnerCHANGE Minneapolis team get together to pray, worship, share communion, discuss articles, reflect on our weeks, and of course, HANG OUT! We rotate meeting at different people's houses, and this month has been at my place. The host has the pleasure of fixing a tasty lunch each week.

I started off with a Venezuelan arepa feast the first week, followed by the more Minnesotan crock-pot beef and vegetable stew. This week I'm using an arroz con pollo recipe from my neighbor downstairs and also throwing together a nice cold tabouleh salad for a Venezuelan/Mediterannean Fusion! Let me know if you want the recipes for any of these, in case you're hungry!

Posted by Benjamin Washam 4:31 PM  

2 Comments:

  1. Mike and Sarah said...
    Hey benjamin...just wandering but are those pictures the actual dishes you made? If so, why on earth didn't you cook more often at Wheaton?? I feel like i've missed out.
    Chelleboogie said...
    Awww... now you're talking good food. You should try tostones or empanadas next. ;) Congrats on the car, friend.

Post a Comment